The e-commerce market in China increasingly blurred its lines. As a result, every brand must be prepared to occupy their spot in the customer journey, connecting all touch points seamlessly.
How to manage the e-commerce boom for your benefit, while staying in the loop with such a hyper-evolving market?
Zoe Suen from Business of Fashion interviewed Sandrine Zerbib, Founder and Chairwoman of Full Jet, Powered by Baozun, and Vincent Qiu, CEO of Baozun. Representing the top e-commerce partners of global fashion brands in China, they gave their take on the question.
The article focuses on:
– The race of global brands against ultra-fast domestic competitors
– The role of live streaming
– The growing importance of lower-tiered cities
– The variety of online shopping events
– The question of outsourcing Chinese e-commerce projects